Waterproof invisible 4G LED hunting camera
1. High resolution photo and video with improved high-performance chip and photo lens, this hunting camera captures excellent sharp 16MP photos, and 1080P Full HD videos in color with very clear sound recording day and night. The 120° angle offers a huge shooting range that allows you to get an excellent wide shot.
2. Ultra fast 0.5s trigger and multi-shot function, the camera captures all motion detections. The 4g hunting camera has incredible battery life for up to 6 months in standby when powered by 8 AA batteries and even longer when using the rechargeable solar panel (optional).
3. 44 Infrared LEDs with three high sensitivity PIR sensors, the hunting camera can detect up to 24m distance clearly day and night. The 4G camera uses fully invisible 940nm high-power infrared LEDs.
4. Outstanding and easy to use quality with IP65 waterproofing, (dustproof and waterproof) Non-reflective molded ABS housing ensures you a long service life even in the harshest environments like snow or hot places. The 4G hunting camera can operate at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C. No need to configure it, just power it with AA 8*1.5V batteries, insert a micro SD card (up to 64 GB max, optional).
5. Multiple Apps and Service with versatile functions such as timer, real-time replay, hybrid mode, interval recording, password protection, you can apply the hunting camera to indoor/outdoor activities, such as hunting, animal surveillance, farm, home security and property monitoring.
To monitor or observe outdoor life, such as capturing the behavior of animals or ensuring the safety of your property, an ordinary HD camera is no longer enough. It is then necessary to use a hunting camera. The latter is designed to withstand extreme conditions, whether in the face of climate, dust or humidity. Often the battery is made of 8 AA batteries which gives it an autonomy of up to 1 month. It can be recharged using an ordinary solar or electric charger. The photos and videos recorded by the hunting camera are HD quality and it is possible to insert a micro SD card to optimize the storage capacity of the device. The data received from this device are certainly usable. For the most part, a hunting camera is equipped with night vision, so as not to miss anything in total darkness. A hunting camera does not need direct manipulation because, in standby mode, it can be triggered at the slightest breath. Therefore, she is very sensitive to movements. Practically all hunting cameras are equipped with a GSM support to facilitate the remote control and reception of data via a computer or smartphone. As for the proper operator, some devices like the 16MP MMS Night Vision Fighter Camera does not work with Orange. It is strongly advisable to use the Free operator which offers cheaper costs.
The hunting camera, also called a photographic trap, can come in countless dimensions, shapes and types. All are equipped with an HD camera and practically equipped with motion detection. On some, one can view the images recorded on the camera screen directly, and the others, on a mobile phone or computer. To capture the best moments, infrared LED vision makes it possible to film during the night. Besides, the memory of the device can be perfectly expandable up to 32 GB using a micro SD card. In addition, remote control is essential, whether to transmit or receive data. As a rule, GSM hunting cameras have SMS, MMS and email alert functions thanks to GSM support. We often encounter a contraindication and incompatibility of the hunting camera with the Orange operator, unlike Free, which is most recommended for this type of equipment by being less expensive. The subscription is not mandatory on some devices but you should know that the majority of these last are not compatible with Orange.
Hunting cameras have been specially developed to take videos or photos outside. It is important to know that they are more powerful than an ordinary Full HD camera and moreover, they are mostly the size of a mobile phone, whether in size or weight. As a bonus, it is equipped with an ideal camouflage to blend into nature, making it difficult to spot. Apart from being strong and resistant, a hunting camera, also called a high-resolution photographic trap, it also allows you to film in the dark. Hunting cameras have one or more common functions. That is to say, remote control or memory expansion. They can almost all be connected to a computer in any type of operating system or to a smartphone via Wifi. Control and monitoring is generally done by GPRS, MMS and SMS. One can obtain, for some GSM hunting cameras, the SIM card already integrated. And for other types of cameras, the choice of SIM card and the operator does not present as much of a concern as it seems. The normal-sized SIM card is fully compatible with the majority of devices. However, there are also those who can apply for a micro SIM card but these are few.
Traditional cameras are not adequate equipment for making hunting videos. You have to opt for devices like the hunting camera. The latter is a video sensor integrated into a waterproof housing, able to withstand the worst weather conditions. In addition, the device is equipped with a fastening system that facilitates its installation on a tree or pole. It can be believed that a hunting camera has quite low photographic performance. However, this is not true. This type of camera is usually capable of producing HD or Full HD videos. Filming the game in its natural habitat – or the highlights of the hunting game – requires a powerful video sensor. With a device not even being able to shoot in HD, we risk ending up with blurry and usable images. On the other hand, video sensors capable of shooting in HD or Full HD are the most suitable for producing images that can be used in low light conditions. In this way, the hunting camera does not rely entirely on features like night vision.
Image capture technologies are now embedded in traditional activities such as hunting. Hunters use this type of equipment to track game – especially to observe animals in their habitat. The camera can also be used to make videos – which can be shown to loved ones or shared on social networks. The hunting camera is of course designed for outdoor use. This is usually in the form of a waterproof housing capable of withstanding extreme weather conditions. On the other hand, the device often displays a color with camouflage patterns. This makes it easy to hide the hunting camera in the vegetation. This type of device has a very strong fasteningsystem. Indeed, animals must not be able to pick up the device and then damage it. This system is most often a strap – this makes it easy to put the material on a small shaft or a lookout stake.
You might also like